Lower Antelope Canyon Tours General Information
- We suggest guests arrive at least half an hour prior to tour time.
- Our tours are an “active participation” activity. We recommend that you be able to easily climb stairs and can twist and turn without difficulty. This tour is not appropriate for those with recent/chronic back or knee issues.
- If you have a medical condition of any kind which limits your physical activity you must notify us prior to the tour.
Lower Antelope Canyon Tours, like other recreational adventures, carry inherent risks. Please note your Client Responsibilities:
- All visitors are required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Lower Antelope Canon Tours.
- All visitors must stay with their designated guide and adhere to their instructions.
- All clients will be required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumptions of Risks and Indemnity Agreement in favor of Lower Antelope Canyon Tours before departing on tour.
- Each client agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for a Lower Antelope Canyon Tours that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and that they agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in tours.
Additional Payment & Fees
Visitors are required to pay an $8.00 per person Navajo Nation Permit Fee which is included in the tour fee when you book online.
*Prices Subject to change
We accept cash, major credit cards, and traveler’s checks.