Kayak Tour Details
First, enjoy the world-famous beautiful Lower Antelope Canyon within an intimate group setting and your own personal guide. Learn about the geology, botany, history, and culture of the Navajo people while you travel through the majestic and unforgettable Lower Antelope canyon.
Then, join a magnificent kayak tour through Antelope Canyon. On this relaxing paddling trip, we kayak under massive cliffs and past beautiful red rock formations offering amazing photo opportunities. In the summer and fall, Lake Powell is as warm as a bath, so we enjoy a swim or tranquil soak, or try cliff jumping if you’re feeling adventurous.
Exploring Lake Powell through this package tour with Dixie Ellis Antelope Canyon Tours and Kayak Powell is the most intimate way to experience the impressive lake and the Navajo Canyons in a way that most have only ever dreamed of.
Directions & Instructions
Kayaking Tour First:
If your booking is between 1:00 pm-2:45pm, you will kayak with Kayak Powell first on our 8:00 am morning Antelope tour, and hike with Dixie Ellis in the afternoon.
(March 1st – November 29th)
|Check-in||Kayak Depart||Return||Antelope Depart||Return|
|7:45 am||8:15 am||11:30 am||1:15 pm||2:15 – 3:15 pm|
|7:45 am||8:15 am||11:30 am||2:15 pm||3:15 – 4:15 pm|
- Meet at Kayak Powell, located at 816 Coppermine Rd, Page, AZ at 7:45 a.m.
- Follow the Kayak Powell guide in your vehicle to the Antelope Launch Ramp to begin your kayak tour of Antelope Canyon.
- After your kayak tour, drive a few miles back on Antelope Point Rd (N222) to Dixie Ellis Antelope Slot Canyon Tours for the hiking tour. A half-mile before you reach AZ98, turn right onto a dirt road, “Lake Powell Tribal Park.” Follow the dirt road until you see the sign, “Dixie Ellis – Lower Antelope Canyon Tours.” Park and check in, please do so 45 minutes before your scheduled time.
(X) Kayak Powell to Antelope Launch Ramp Directions
(X) Antelope Launch Ramp to Dixie Ellis Slot Canyon Tour Directions
Antelope Slot Canyon Hiking Tour First:
If your booking is between 7:45am-12:45pm, your tour will start by hiking with Dixie Ellis, followed by kayaking with Kayak Powell.
(March 1st – November 29th)
|Check-in||Antelope Depart||Return||Kayak Depart||Return|
|6:30 am||7:15 am||9:00 – 10:10 am||10:45 am||1:45 pm|
|7:30 am||8:15 am||9:30 – 10:30 am||10:45 am||1:45 pm|
|8:30 am||9:15 am||10:15-11:10 am||12:30 pm||3:30 pm|
|9:30 pm||10:15 am||10:50 – 11:50 am||12:30 pm||3:30 pm|
|10:30 am||11:15 am||12:30 – 1:30pm||3:30 pm||6:30 pm|
|11:30 am||12:15 pm||1:15 – 2:15 pm||3:30 pm||6:30 pm|
- Drive to Dixie Ellis Antelope Canyon Tours. Take AZ98 from Page to Antelope Point Rd (N222), and turn left. Drive half a mile and turn left onto a dirt road by the “Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park” sign. Continue until you see a sign that reads, ”Dixie Ellis – Lower Antelope Canyon Tours,” and make the first left turn.
- Park and check in. Make sure you arrive 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
- After the hike, drive to Kayak Powell, located at 816 Coppermine Rd in Page, AZ.
- Follow your guide to the Antelope Point Launch Ramp to begin your kayak tour.
*Unfortunately you must drive to Kayak Powell after your slot canyon hike. You cannot drive to the launch ramp without first checking in at Kayak Powell.
(X) City of Page to Dixie Ellis Slot Canyon Tours Directions
(X) Dixie Ellis Slot Canyon Tours to Antelope Launch Ramp (kayak tour) Directions
Package Tour Bonus Inclusions
- FREE admission to Lake Powell
- FREE admission to Navajo Nation
- One-day unlimited access pass to Glenn Canyon National Park and Colorado River!
- Additional tour times not otherwise available to general public.
- Shuttle to and from Lake Powell for kayaking tour
- Optional hotel pick-up and drop-off for kayaking tour times
- No additional 10% tax charge