- Hiking tours typically vary between 1 and 1.5 hours.
- The length of the tour is 1.1 miles (1800m)
*Members of the Armed Forces must provide photo military identification (i.e. Military ID)
Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Details
Visitors start their guided tour with a short 10-minute walk from the booth to the entrance of the canyon. The trail leading to the entrance of Lower Antelope Canyon is both rocky and sandy, so please wear appropriate shoes. While the top of the canyon is wide, the path inside can be quite narrow so tours are not recommended for people who have issues with enclosed spaces.
The hiking tours are an all-walking tour that vary between 1 to 1.5 hrs. Visitors walk just over 1800 meters (roughly 1.1 miles) round trip. Tours into the canyon begin by descending down five flights of stairs (35 meters) then gradually ascending up 8 separate staircases bringing you back to the start.
Lower Antelope Canyon hiking tours are an informational and educational tour. Visitors are welcome to take photos with handheld devices (no tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, or GoPros are allowed).
What Not to Bring
- Bags & backpacks (including fanny packs, hydration bags and purses)
- Camera equipment (tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks, camera bags)
- No drones, GoPros or camcorders
- No open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels (proper clothing required)
- No pets or service animals
- No firearms or weapons
Make your reservation worry free!
- Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel 24 hours prior to tour departure to receive a 100% refund
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of tour departure will incur a 50% fee
- No-shows are responsible for 100% of tour fees
- All cancellation must be made by phone or email
- We will do our best to accommodate your needs
- All refunds will be credited back to the credit card on file. Allow 7-10 business days for refunds to be applied to your account.